FULL BODIED CPR TRAINING MANIKINS
CPR training is usually carried out in a well lit, carpeted classroom with plenty of space - how would your staff manage in a confined space or other difficult circumstances such as a road traffic collision (RTC) or if the manikin was trapped by the legs! Woud they even be expecting to carry out CPR outside of a classroom? If you introduced this manikin into a routine training exercise what effect would it have - it would certainly make them stop and think and would definitely test their preparedness!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Our full bodied CPR manikin will accept most CPR torsos you may already have - the models shown incorporate the Simulaids Brad as standard.
- Torsos are not fixed and can easily be removed for cleaning. A padded jacket is supplied to protect the torso and to aid installation and removal from the carcass.
- Now constructed in Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 - the new material is tough, safe to handle and very easy to clean.
- Adult sized at 1.8m for realistic training.
- These manikins totally eliminate the risk of the pinching associated with the joints of the plastic full bodied manikins.
- Supplied with replaceable, washable protective overalls.
- Supplied in a tough storage/carrying holdall, making storing and handling the manikin far easier - they also protect and keep the manikins clean when not in use.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|