There are two versions of the Eccotarp spill containment system: The Standard Eccotarp range & the Cargo Eccotarp range.
They share the same construction methods and materials, but the Cargo range has no corner bracing with the steel cables to allow the easy insertion of a pallet.
- A portable tank for emergency spill containment and decontamination purposes.
- Suitable for short-term storage of petroleum products and chemicals.
- Resistant to most chemicals (see the chemical resistance list)
- Steel bracing across each corner for security (on the standard Eccotarp range) when filled and for lifting or dragging the tank.
- Built-in liquid level indicator.
- Material: PES for internal solid walls, PVC surface, colour red.
- All products come with a 2 year guarantee and TÜV SÜD approval.
- For very aggressive chemicals the disposable Eccotarp chemical insert is required - see here.
- All Eccotarp are supplied complete with a high quality durable case for carrying and storage.
MORE DETAILS CAN BE FOUND HERE.