Jason’s Cradle® FRC Kits are proven to aid in the safe and speedy recovery of personnel in the preferred horizontal position.
- Two sizes; Small for vessels under 5m, and Large for vessels over 5m.
- SOLAS Type Approved by Lloyd’s Register and guaranteed for 3 years.
- The FRC kit consists of a Jason’s Cradle® with stowage bag and a fixing kit for both sides of the vessel. Fixings options available for RIBS (hypalon D-ring patches) or for hard hull (pad eyes.)
- In deployment, the Jason’s Cradle forms a non-collapsible scoop.
- The casualty is guided into the unit and is retrieved by rolling up and onto the craft in the medically preferred horizontal position.
- The rigid construction and special design give the operator a 2 to 1 mechanical advantage during the lift.
- FRC Kits are available in either 530mm or 710mm width options.
- Download D Ring Attach PDF
- Download Technical Data Sheet for FRC-Large
- Download Technical Data Sheet for FRC-Small