The Standard Jason’s Cradle® is proven to aid in the safe and speedy recovery of man-overboard victims in the preferred horizontal position.
They are currently in service globally and are considered a vital piece of safety equipment. SOLAS Approved and guaranteed for 3 years.
*Please Note. The prices here INCLUDE freight and customs duties from the UK.
We do not keep these in stock as they are all built to order, please allow 10-30 days for delivery.
‘JASON’S CRADLE®’ QUITE SIMPLY WE SAVE LIVES…
• Bespoke Standard Cradle’s range from 530mm to 1050mm Wide and 2290mm to 6870mm Long
• The Standard Cradle is simply fixed to the deck or rail to enable deployment within seconds
• The Standard Cradle can be easily rolled up for stowage
• Deployment of the Cradle forms a non-collapsible scoop
• The casualty is guided into the cradle head first
• A Strop and/or Hauling lines are pulled to close the loop
• A co-ordinated & methodical lift takes place & the casualty is retrieved by rolling onto the deck in the medically preferred horizontal position