The Patient Handling Training Dummy
A versatile manikin for all Health & Safety training within the Hospital and Care sector, including: early mobilisation, emergency evacuation and working with lifting/transfer/evacuation equipment and general moving and handling exercises
Help your staff avoid the risks identified in the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (Health and Safety at Work Act 1974) - train them to avoid the back injuries associated with unsafe, high risk moves by training with these realistic ‘patients’.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Now constructed in Polyester: conforms to BS EN ISO 6330), OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1 - the new material is tough, safe to handle and very easy to clean.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of a real patient/client - adult size and 'real world' weight for realistic training.
- Constructed with an elongated plastic spine that allows the manikin to sit upright in bed, a wheelchair or hoist - essentially acting as a ‘conscious’ patient would.
- The Patient Handling manikins totally eliminate the risk of the pinching associated with the joints of the plastic-bodied manikins.
- Supplied with washable, maroon Polyester overalls.