Our Thermal Imaging Suit was designed to meet the growing demand for a thermal manikin - but instead of creating a manikin which had this capability, we have designed a special suit which goes over the top of your existing manikin to give instant thermal imaging capabilities, with more flexibility.
IDEAL FOR THE FOLLOWING TRAINING SCENARIOS: Thermal Imaging is increasingly important, not only within the fire service, allowing for faster and more accurate body searches in poor visibility environments, but also with a large number of search and rescue teams who may use thermal imaging (including from helicopters and drones) to locate victims. This robust suit can be worn by any Ruth Lee adult manikin (Up to 90kg) and then a special overall (included in the price) is placed over the thermal suit to provide protection and to help evenly distribute the heat for better imaging using thermal cameras.
A PRODUCT DESIGNED FOR:
• Fire and Rescue Services
• Search and Rescue Teams, including mountain rescue and USAR.
• Police Departments.
• The Military/Armed Forces.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Innovative design which is created specifically for use with Ruth Lee Rescue Training Manikins to replicate a highly accurate human body form when using thermal imaging cameras.
• The Suit is easy to put onto a manikin and remove as required for flexibility in your training.
• Extensively tested at Severn Park Training Centre and several UK-based Fire and Rescue Services using FLIR Thermal Imaging Cameras.
• Strong, woven material allows fast dispersal of heat across the whole body of the manikin, including a hood that covers the head.
• The suit can be put into the washing machine if it becomes soiled.
• The battery can be used like a mobile phone whereby the suit is pre-heated and then used for approx. 1-2 hours (depending on ambient temperature), or with the battery attached in a holster on the side of the leg. Having the battery attached prolongs the usage time to approx. 3-4 hours (depending on ambient temperature), especially useful for search and rescue (SAR) or Urban SAR operations.
• The battery has a watertight e-o cord connector, a piezo switch, and an over-pressure valve. The built in blue LED lets you know how much charge remains in the battery.
• Battery charger included.
• The suit, battery, and charger come complete in a Ruth Lee holdall for storage.
• Replacement Overalls
• Suit or battery (24 amp) can be supplied independently if one needs replacing.