Made in exactly the same way as the popular Man Overboard manikin, the only difference is the colour. The Search & Rescue model is deliberately designed to be difficult to see in the water to enable crews to develop the 'search' element of their Search & Rescue training, making this model particularly suitable for Police Forces or inland water rescue teams.
This manikin can float at any angle between the vertical and horizontal by simply moving the foam pieces between the chest pockets and the legs, a process which takes seconds.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Supplied complete with a protective overall constructed in tough Polyester (conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002, OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and ISO 17050-1) - the same material used in Police ballistic/stab vests.
- This manikin will easily withstand a fall of 5 - 6 metres into water with no damage, these manikins are tough!
- A polypropylene loop to the back allows the manikin to be lowered into position or hung up to dry.
- The black mask supplied makes the manikin even harder to find by covering the brightly covered head but this can be left off at night to expose the Solas reflective tape if required.
- Polyethylene strips allow flexibility in and out of the water but prevent the manikin from bending in half when using stretchers or recovery devices like a Jason's Cradle.
- Protective overalls and boots are user replaceable and greatly extend the life of the manikin