The Working at Height Training Dummy
"Globally, falls are a major public health problem. An estimated 646,000 fatal falls occur each year, making it the second leading cause of unintentional injury death, after road traffic injuries"
Even if employers ensure that staff are well trained in using fall arrest equipment, there is also a significant risk of suspension related injuries and consequent fatality and therefore it is imperative that plans are in place to quickly and efficiently rescue the casualty.
The Working at Height Manikin is the ideal manikin for this training.
An extremely tough manikin for Working at Height training in many industries: Wind Turbines, Telecommunications, Stage and Theatre, Scaffolding, Police & Military, Maritime, Factories & Industry, Fire & Rescue, Cleaning and Maintenance, Construction, Pole Top and Tower Rescues.
Effective, realistic training will help to ensure compliance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005 (UK) by reducing and controlling the risks involved with Working at Height - our manikins can help achieve this.
*Please note, the harness and helmet shown in the images is for demonstration only and is not included in the sale of the dummy.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Similar in construction to the Duty Range manikins but utilises closed cell foam to the trunk to provide greater rigidity and reduce 'slumping' when using a rescue harness.
- Tough Polypropylene plastic strips running from the shoulders to the knees (as in the Offshore model) prevents excessive flexing when used aloft.
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person - perfect for pole top or tower rescues.
- Realistic sizes and weights - will demonstrate the difficulties of dealing with an adult unconscious casualty
- Strong Polypropylene webbing loop to the back allows the manikin to be easily hauled into position prior to training.
- Strong enough to be dropped from 2 or 3 storeys with no damage - these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for training in wet or dry conditions as it can be easily cleaned and dried.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
- Protective consumables including, coveralls and boots, greatly extended the life of the manikin and help save you costs.
Ruth Lee Ltd are a member IRATA International, the Industrial Rope access Trade Association.