FT100 is the first fog machine from Antari specifically designed for fire training purpose.
Two rotary knobs and a LCD screen are equipped on FT-100. These allow users to set and control fog output volume and timer settings with ease, even when wearing heavy-duty gloves.
A 1500 Watt heater block is capable of generating high volume thick fog in short time to simulate dense fog at fires.
A wireless remote controller included.
The red paint finish gives FT100 the identity of being part of fire industry.
- Voltage : 240 Volt
- Power Consumption : 1,450W
- Warm up Time: 8.5 minutes (approx.)
- Fluid Consumption: 100 ml／min (100% output)
- Fluid Tank Capacity: 6 Litres
- Fluid: Antari FLP Fire Training Fog Fluid
- Operating Time: MAX. Output 1 hr
- Output: 20000 cu.ft / min
- Control: Volume and Timer Mode, DMX 512, Wireless
- DMX Channels: 1 Channel
- Accessories Included: W2 Wireless Transmitter
- Accessories Optional: Z3 Cable Remote
- Dimensions (mm) : L 580 W 278.2 H 264.5 mm
- Weight: 14.6 kg