Thermal Imaging Suit
A Product Designed For:
Innovative design which is created specifically for use with Ruth Lee Rescue Training Manikins to replicate a highly accurate human body form when using thermal imaging cameras.
• The Suit is easy to put onto a manikin and remove as required for flexibility in your training.
• Extensively tested at Severn Park Training Centre and several UK based Fire and Rescue Services using FLIR Thermal Imaging Cameras.
• Strong, woven material allows fast dispersal of heat across the whole body of the manikin, including a hood which covers the head.
• The suit can be put into the washing machine if it becomes soiled.
• The battery can be used like a mobile phone whereby the suit is pre-heated and then used for approx. 1-2 hours (depending on ambient temperature), or with the battery attached in a holster on the side of the leg. Having the battery attached prolongs the usage time to approx. 3-4 hours (depending on ambient temperature), especially useful for search and rescue (SAR) or Urban SAR operations.
• The battery has a watertight e-o cord connector, a piezo switch, and an over-pressure valve. The built in blue LED lets you know how much charge remains in the battery.
• Battery charger included.
• The suit, battery and charger come complete in a Ruth Lee holdall for storage
|Shipping Weight||5.0 kg|
|Unit Of Measure||1|