Jason's Cradle® - FRC
Jason’s Cradle® FRC Kits (Fast Rescue Craft) are proven to aid in the safe and speedy recovery of personnel in the preferred horizontal position.
*Please Note. The prices here INCLUDE freight but not customs duties from the UK. (For deliveries to Australia only. NZ deliveries will need to pay customs duty and GST.)
JASON'S CRADLES ARE MADE TO ORDER, PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WORKING WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
- Two sizes; Small for vessels under 5m, and Large for vessels over 5m.
- SOLAS Type Approved by Lloyd’s Register and guaranteed for 3 years.
- The FRC kit consists of a Jason’s Cradle® with stowage bag and a fixing kit for both sides of the vessel. Fixings options available for RIBS (hypalon D-ring patches) or for hard hull (pad eyes.)
- In deployment, the Jason’s Cradle forms a non-collapsible scoop.
- The casualty is guided into the unit and is retrieved by rolling up and onto the craft in the medically preferred horizontal position.
- The rigid construction and special design give the operator a 2 to 1 mechanical advantage during the lift.
- FRC Kits are available in either 530mm or 710mm width options.
|Shipping Weight||20000 kg|