The Confined Space Training Manikin
An extremely tough 50kg manikin specifically designed for the Confined Space industry: Wind Turbines, Telecommunications, Stage and Theatre, Scaffolding, Police & Military, Maritime, Factories & Industry, Fire & Rescue, Cleaning and Maintenance, Construction, Pole Top and Tower Rescues.
This dummy can be disassembled into 6 sections to allow easy transportation and assembly in difficult to reach areas.
Effective, realistic training will help to ensure compliance with the Confined Space Regulations by reducing and controlling the risks involved with Confined Space - our manikins can help achieve this.
Features & Benefits
- Similar in construction to the Duty Range manikins but with the ability to be split into 6 parts.
- No single part weighs more than 25kg, (total assembled weight is 50kg).
- Anatomically correct weight distribution gives the 'feel' of an unconscious person - perfect for pole top or tower rescues.
- Realistic sizes and weights - will demonstrate the difficulties of dealing with an adult unconscious casualty
- Strong Polypropylene webbing loop to the back allows the manikin to be easily hauled into position prior to training.
- Strong enough to be dropped from 2 or 3 storeys with no damage - these manikins are tough!
- The Polyester is waterproof, making it suitable for training in wet or dry conditions as it can be easily cleaned and dried.
- Soft body joints eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising, a common injury when using plastic bodied manikins.
|Shipping Weight||50000 kg|
|Unit Of Measure||1|