Water Rescue - Offshore
It is vital that effective drills in emergency response on an offshore installation and during helicopter transit are conducted frequently with regular crew members - these manikins are a vital tool in achieving that.
The Polyester carcass and increased weight make this model stronger and more suitable for simulating rescues from accommodation areas, engine rooms or drilling platforms - used in conjunction with the tough protective overalls, this model will withstand the rigours of general training including emergency BA training, helicopter safety and escape and escape-shute training.
NATO STOCK NUMBER: 6910-99-157-8411
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tough, polyester overalls - conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002 - the same material used in Police ballistic/stab vests.
- The Offshore manikin will easily withstand a fall of 5 - 6metres into water with no damage, these manikins are tough!
- This model will float vertically to simulate a live person in the water to practise casualty recovery and to demonstrate the problems associated with sea survival (additional bouyancy aids should be used in rough waters).
- A polypropylene loop to the back allows the manikin to be lowered into position or hung up to dry.
- 60Kg in weight gives a realistic weight in water or around the offshore installation.
- Polyethylene strips allow flexibility in and out of the water but prevent the manikin from bending in half when using stretchers or recovery devices like a Jason's Cradle.
- Protective overalls and boots are user replaceable and greatly extend the life of the manikin
|Shipping Weight||60000 kg|
|Unit Of Measure||1|