Specially designed to be transported to locations which are difficult to access, and also suitable for use by mountain search and rescue professionals. RECCO® reflectors built in to the manikin are searchable by transceivers commonly used by avalanche rescue teams in over 800 ski resorts worldwide. (See Recco to find out how it works).
EXTENSIVELY USED BY:
• Mountain rescue teams in the UK.
• Avalanche rescue teams in alpine regions.
• Equivalent organisations across North & South America, Europe, Australia and Asia.
- Light weight at only 11Kg for ease of transportation in the backpack supplied with the manikin.
- Filled with foam to give the bulk and firmness of a body, and demonstrating a ‘spongy resistance’ when probing, for added realism.
- Secure pockets to protect an electronic transceiver if used.
- Life-like facial features with mouth cavity to check for obstructions.
- Water repellent and non absorbent, material to reduce drying time after exercises.
- Soft body joints to eliminate the risk of pinch welts and bruising; common injuries when using plastic bodied manikins.
- An immobilisation/extrication collar can be fitted around the neck of our adult manikins to promote proper casualty care.
- Comes complete with boots, overalls and backpack, which are easily replaced if damaged.
NOT SUITED FOR:
- Use in temperatures above 100°C or flashover scenarios – See our Fire House manikin.
- Use in water – See our Water Rescue range.
|Shipping Weight||11000 kg|
|Unit Of Measure||1|