FT-200 1600W Smoke Machine
Antari continues its expansion into fire and rescue training industry with the introduction of the FT200.
Built after the success of Antari’s first smoke generator the FT100, which was developed exclusively for fire and rescue training, the new FT200 introduces technologies to offer one of the world’s most rugged and advanced smoke generators for fire and rescue training.
- An all-new advanced steel heater block that doubles the flow rate of the FT100, essentially increasing output by 200%.
- IP rated case design that allows the FT200 to be used outdoors.
- Sleek and compact casing design with a heavy-duty handle allows the unit to be easily transported and stored.
- Capable of multi-position operation allowing the unit to generate smoke in either a vertical or horizontal position.
- Built-in electronic timer for hands-free operation.
- The red paint finish gives FT100 the identity of being part of fire industry.
Important. It is IP rated only when it is operated upright (vertical position).
- Voltage : 240 Volt
- Power Consumption : 1,600W
- Warm up Time: 7.5 minutes (approx.)
- Fluid Consumption: 270 ml／min (@ 100% output)
- Fluid Tank Capacity: 2.4 Liters
- Fluid: Antari FLP Fire Training Fog Fluid
- Operating Time: MAX. Output 8 Mins
- Coverage: Height 8 Meters
- Control: Volume and Timer Mode, DMX 512, Wireless
- DMX Channels: 1 Channel
- Accessories Included: W-2 Wireless Remote
- Accessories Optional: Z3 Cable Remote
- Dimensions (mm) : L 301 W 194 H 414 mm
- Weight: 16 kg
|Shipping Weight||16000 kg|