LifeTec Pty Ltd is the exclusive distributor in Australia and New Zealand for the leading manufacturer of Rescue Training Dummies and Manikins in Europe for more than 30 years - Ruth Lee Ltd (UK).
(By the way, if you're not sure which manikin is right for you, check out our Manikins for Dummies decision tree to help you find what you are looking for.)
The rescue training dummy range has evolved after years of research and product development, to offer an exceptionally durable rescue manikin that can safely be used in situations too hazardous or uncomfortable for human volunteers, and at a reasonable cost.
Used in Australasia by the Navy, Army, RAAF, Fire Services, SES, RFS, Surf Life Saving, Power Utilities, Mining, Training, Ambulance, Hospitals and Emergency Services Worldwide.
LifeTec rescue training manikins, (sometimes referred to as dummies,) are not only perfect for simulating rescues from fire, height, confined spaces, static and flowing water or extrication from vehicles, or collapsed buildings; but also for manual handling in hospitals and Ambulance Services - and dozens of other applications! A truly versatile rescue training aid.
Do you need a 'volunteer' that is always available, and never complains, tires, gets injured or sues? Talk to us and we are sure we have a manikin for your application.
- If you have any questions, ask us here. -
Take a look at the videos to the right and below to see how our dummies are made, and just how tough they are!
- Large range to suit every type of environment, on land or in water.
- Anatomically correct weighting simulates a real casualty.
- Use where it is not possible or safe to use a live 'volunteer', great for social distancing.
- Life-like soft feel.
- No hard limb-joints means no pinch welts for trainees.
- Can be dropped or have heavy weights or cars laid upon them.